Blog

The Fun of Being a Naughty Nurse

Thursday, May 6, 2010 - - 1 Comments


Last Halloween I moved beyond the normal costumes of witches and vampires and went with something a bit naughtier. I tried on a naughty nurse costume. Of course when I was a bit younger, the costume would never have worked because it would have been inappropriate, but now that I’m older and have worked costumes like princesses and such to death, it was time to grow up a bit and enjoy my youth. After all, there is a pretty small window that being a naughty nurse will actually work. If I’m going to do it, I have to do it now.

The Naughty Nurse Costume
To get an idea of the kind of costume I’d need to be a naughty nurse, I played some online games. The naughty nurse dress up games gave me plenty of ideas for the kinds of costumes I could pull off and more than a few that I’m just not ready for yet. The naughty nurse dress up games let me know that I was looking for a dress up costume, not a lingerie set – apparently the costume comes both ways. I’m trying to have fun, but we have to keep this as good clean fun, of course.

Finding the Naughty Nurse Costume
I’m not especially handy so I opted out of sewing or creating my own costume. I went the traditional route and just bought one instead. I went online and found a pretty wide selection of naughty nurse costumes to try out. Since I didn’t plan to return it, I ordered the costume a size larger than I actually wore and it turns out I made the right decision – these costumes run small.

Once I had the costume in hand, I tried it on only to discover that I really needed some bloomers. Bloomers are the shorts that you wear under the short skirt of a costume or a uniform, much like a cheerleader wears booty shorts or bloomers. I had to make a special order to find some shorts that kept everything covered enough to be decent, but then I was satisfied. The naughty nurse costume had a short skirt and a zip front that let me have fun without risking indecency. With the bloomers and some fun accessories, I was ready for any Halloween party out there.

Being a Naughty Nurse
I enjoyed my night of being a naughty nurse and I didn’t even do anything particularly naughty. It’s thrilling to be able to slip on a costume and take on an entirely new persona at the same time. The costume gave me the courage to flirt with boys I thought were cute and I knew I looked good and that confidence showed. It’s most important to feel good, and even though it was just one day of frivolous fun, I can still channel the power of that naughty nurse costume when I need a bit of energy and flirtatious nature.

This entry was posted on 12:57 AM and is filed under Naughty Nurse . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

SomeoneRandom101 said...

Nice blog you have here...I wonder if you like online games then you must like dress up games...you can play dress up games at this site Dress Up Games. Also, you can play more game sites at Car Games, Bike Games, Online Games, Kissing Games , Driving Games, Truck Games, Games for Girls, Addicting Games and Girl Games.